Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have my deposit down on the 3.0d S in Polaris White with Black Pack, 22 silver and black double helix wheels and almost all available Options ticked :D

Thanks to the Forum I have found out the full size spare wheel option is nasty and destroys the boot! I would have been devastated if my car turned up with the hump in the boot! My dealer doesn't seem to know jack about the F Pace!

Thing is I still want to drive the Petrol S before the order goes in! As I do very low miles, (although most journeys are 50miles) the cost of runnng the petrol isn't a problem but the 700nm of the diesel may suit me better!

Decisions, decisions!

This is delaying my order so the number plate I bought will have to be sold.

If anyone is interested in FP 16 ACE (nice!). Let me know.

I hope mentioning this doesn't contravene any rules as I am a genuine F Pacer in waiting.
Regards All
Andy

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi Andy,

I can sympathise with you about the dealer not knowing anything, I am in the same boat. I have opted for the petrol because you will not get the same engine sound from a diesel!

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome Andy!

Your spec sounds identical to mine, including going a little mad with the options! (I keep trying to cut them back but it's so hard).

I've even looked at that very number plate lol! Why don't you just have it fitted after you receive the car?

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Dave, i drove the F Type 380bhp and it sounded great but i just wonder if you have to "thrash" it all the time to get the same pull as the diesel.

Hi Neil, every time I go on the configurator the price goes up! Around £69,500 at the moment! I am even adding the deployable steps on a different invoice so actually about £71,500!

My sensible head says don't do it but at 52 years old will I ever get the chance again? Sold my XF Portfolio S today to Hatfields who drove over 250 mils to get it! It was a 2011 New shape with only 13500 miles on it. They gave £22,000 for it. Wonder how much it will go on forecourt for? Was offered £16000 webuyanycar.com!

You may Seen my plate on Ebay where it is listed. I may put it on the car if it doesn't sell. Will just make it look 6 months older will a great plate.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have not driven the F Type and from what my dealer said they may not get access to a petrol FPace for me to test drive so will be a gamble! Just hoping that the supercharger should make sure it has enough low end pull.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Habxxx said:
Hi Dave, i drove the F Type 380bhp and it sounded great but i just wonder if you have to "thrash" it all the time to get the same pull as the diesel.

Hi Neil, every time I go on the configurator the price goes up! Around £69,500 at the moment! I am even adding the deployable steps on a different invoice so actually about £71,500!

My sensible head says don't do it but at 52 years old will I ever get the chance again? Sold my XF Portfolio S today to Hatfields who drove over 250 mils to get it! It was a 2011 New shape with only 13500 miles on it. They gave £22,000 for it. Wonder how much it will go on forecourt for? Was offered £16000 webuyanycar.com!

You may Seen my plate on Ebay where it is listed. I may put it on the car if it doesn't sell. Will just make it look 6 months older will a great plate.
Ok so maybe I'm not going mad with the options then!!! £71k fair play, that must be the highest spec in the country! Is there anything you didn't go for?!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts