Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently joined thought id say hello.... i guess like most others on here am eager to get my hands on an F Pace, i ordered mine last October and hopefully the dealerships build slot of the 1st week in April will be verified.

Ive ordered an R Sport in white with black pack and black Venom wheels, 825w Meridian In Touch Pro, and a whole bunch of other options. Its a struggle to not go beserk on the upgradable options.
Im more that happy with the 2.0 Ingenium engine , i have driven both the Evoque and Disco Sport with this engine and they both have pretty good performance.
I cant wait.. :)

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Welcome to the forum :)

Lots of info on here about proposed delivery dates, fingers crossed Jaguar can deliver as promised.

The options list is even more of a struggle when you see what everyone else is doing on here! ha

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi Shaun,

I'm really tempted to go white with the black pack / wheels like you. I saw an R Sport in the flesh with this configuration and it looked mean!

The boring side of me thinks grey will be easier to sell on, but you only live once eh!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Neil thanks for the comments, i also saw an R Sport in the flesh at Manchester viewing but this was after i specced and ordered mine,
I currently drive a white Freelander HSE LUX which when clean looks great even now...

Id like the mirror covers black too but price is bit much which im assured by my dealer can whip the covers off and spray them for a fraction of the cost...

I dont get the issue with bigger wheels even tho im going with 20 inch venoms, the overal size of a wheel rim with tyre is exactly the same whether its 18 inches or 22... the overall radius of the wheel cant be changed as it would affect a whole lot of mechanical properties of the vehicle ...after all black venom wheels with black tyres i think will have the right effect.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Are you going for 20's based on comfort? I think I'm going to have to go all out and get 22's - just because of how mean the FE looks with them.

Fingers crossed the ride is still smooth. I think it will be.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm going because I like the venoms in black and they are only available in 20s I tried a multitude of wheel options and with the White the venoms looked beefier , I think the ride might be slightly better , my wife has 40 profile tyres on her Volvo and the ride is a little stiff to say the least

·
Registered
57 Posts
Shaunyt said:
I'm going because I like the venoms in black and they are only available in 20s I tried a multitude of wheel options and with the White the venoms looked beefier , I think the ride might be slightly better , my wife has 40 profile tyres on her Volvo and the ride is a little stiff to say the least
For info, and as you probably know, 40 is a percentage of the width of the tire... The sidewall of the 22" on the F-Pace is bigger than the 19" from my XFS (and just 4mm smaller than the one from the 18")...

Comfort ride is subjective, but as far as I am concerned, my XFS with the adaptative damping and 20" is ok, with 19" ... I'am pretty sure that my future F-Pace with the 22" (also fitted qith adaptive damping system) will be less stiff than my actual XFS in 20"... we will see later :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts