Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Joined up as I have just taken delivery of my 1st edition Fpace.

Traded in my Evoque SI4 to get the Fpace.

Only driven today but first impressions as good.

Miss a couple of Evoque options I had on the Fpace 1st edition like blind spot monitoring and 360 degree cameras and I also think the 825 watt meridian system sounds better in the Evoque, The FPace system is the 825 watt system but the subwoofer just does not sound like it's working with the volume setting on the subwoofer turned all the way up, strange as the Evoque version used to rattle the car, maybe get the dealer to check it's even working, anyone else with this system had similar issues?

Hoping that maybe a retro fit will come out to add a front camera and maybe blind spot mirrors as I would assume the cabling is all there just need the camera and mirrors?

Look forward to reading the site and getting some great input.

Thanks.

John

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Welcome and same opinion as you on the Meridian 825 watts Evoque seemed much louder even the pulse of air from the speakers in the doors is not as fierce. Definitely not as loud! I thought it was just me? Even wondered if they had fitted the 380watts by mistake?

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Would be interesting to hear if others are having the same issues, I know it's the upgraded version as I have the extra speakers but it just does not seem the same, I expected it to sound different as its a bigger car etc but there just is no low down grunt that I would expect from the subwoofer.

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It should sound different due to size of car differences but the volume out of the speakers I can not understand why it would be lower, they are meant to be the same output but as stated its not.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Jagfpacejk said:
Hi all,

Miss a couple of Evoque options I had on the Fpace 1st edition like blind spot monitoring
That's why I went for an S rather than a 1st Edition ... wanted a few features including BSM that weren't available on the FE.

Would have loved the special paint and leather .. but got exactly the spec I wanted for £61k.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.