Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya everyone, just came across the site while searching for more F-Pace videos/reviews, I've probably seen them all a hundred times but still have to see them again! Does anyone else go on youtube every day hoping there's a new F-Pace video? lol
I put my order in a few weeks ago, was told by the dealer it would be June/July roughly for delivery so I've decided to wait for the September reg for delivery of mine.
Spec I've ordered is;
F-Pace S Petrol 380PS
Ultimate black metallic
Fixed panoramic roof with black rails
Black window surrounds
Privacy glass
20" Vemon alloy wheels
LED headlights
Jet seats, Jet headlining, Etched aluminium trim
Incontrol touch pro 380w
10 way front seats with memory
Heated steering wheel
Black pack S
Head up display pack
Adaptive surface response
Twin front cupholders with cover
Electrically adjustable steering column
Surround sound camera

Now it's just the waiting, I know when I start seeing them on the road I'll regret waiting until Sept.
How many people have actually seen one in the flesh yet? I've just ordered from pictures and videos, I've driven all the new range of jags except the XF so I know the cars are amazing, just hope it looks as good as it does in the pics.
I'm going to the Castle Bromwich F-Pace preview event on 25th Feb so I'll finally get to see one there. Invite says it's "your chance to explore a range of trim levels and displays, whilst discovering the technology and development of the F-Pace" Sounds promising :D
If they let people take photos/videos I'll get a load to post up, if there's any particular part of the car anyone wants to see just let me know and I'll try and get pics of it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Welcome to the site glad you found us.

Massive spec similar to mine. Also loads on here about 20 vs 22 wheels which is worth a read (let's see if you can hold out to September without the upgrade).

Pictures always welcome - I would love more of the interior and especially the quality of the trim.

The waiting (and fretting over specification) starts here!!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Love4Life said:

Massive spec similar to mine. Also loads on here about 20 vs 22 wheels which is worth a read (let's see if you can hold out to September without the upgrade).

Pictures always welcome - I would love more of the interior and especially the quality of the trim.

Hiya mate, thanks for the welcome.
The wheel size was one of the biggest back and forth decisions on the car, I've got an XJ at the minute with the 20" venom alloys, its smaller tyres than the F-Pace and it's so easy to scuff them on the gutter, that's why I was thinking 20 instead of 22 on the F-Pace to give me a bigger tyre wall. But those 22's do look nice.......
Yeah no probs, as long as they let us take them I'll try and get loads. Haha yeah, I don't know which there will be more of, waiting or fretting!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Parksey said:
Love4Life said:

Hiya mate, thanks for the welcome.
The wheel size was one of the biggest back and forth decisions on the car, I've got an XJ at the minute with the 20" venom alloys, its smaller tyres than the F-Pace and it's so easy to scuff them on the gutter, that's why I was thinking 20 instead of 22 on the F-Pace to give me a bigger tyre wall. But those 22's do look nice.......
Yeah no probs, as long as they let us take them I'll try and get loads. Haha yeah, I don't know which there will be more of, waiting or fretting!
Hi welcome

You will be allowed to take photos, I went to the November event in Solihull and they allowed photos then except for the factory tour part.

Check this out regarding 22" wheels, Jaguar are stating they are similar to 20" wheels and the tyres stick out 12.3mm from rim to help prevent kerbing.

http://www.autocar.co.uk/blogs/motor-shows-frankfurt-motor-show/why-22-inch-wheels-are-right-fit-jaguars-new-f-pace

·
Registered
410 Posts
Welcome Parksey, I'm in Nottingham so your not far away :)

Similar spec to mine ordered 13th Jan, I'm being told September for delivery but hoping sooner...

- FPACE S 3.0L Petrol Super Charged
- Glacier White, Black Pack and 22" Black Helix Wheels, ASR
- Sliding Panoramic roof and Privacy Glass
- LED Headlights and Practicality pack
- InTouch Control Pro and Mood Lighting
- 14 Way memory sports seats, black gloss trim, Taurus red/black leather
- Heated S Steering wheel and electric column

Cheers
Darren

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.