Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hope someone can point me in the right direction please.

Have a 2017 Portfolio. I've Inserted the SIM card today but I can't seem to get into any settings page to get it up and running. I've enabled data roaming and WiFi hot-spot but little seems to be happening. I've inserted the card the right way up etc... Am I just being thick or missing something obvious...

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
24 Posts
Have you activated the SIM card first? I had to insert it in a phone first, to activate by text, before it would work in the car.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just go int settings, connectivity. There's a SIM card option in there where you need to select data roaming etc. I added a sim last week and did not need to do anything on a phone, plugged it in, and basically selected to use it from the connectivity page.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Think it depends on what SIM card you have. I had a 3, pre paid data only, sim and it needed activation by text.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I've confirmed the SIM is working now.... Put it in the car but not now sure what should be happening... I've ticked the data roaming box.

·
Registered
474 Posts
That's interesting. I didn't think it supported 4G. You're not connecting via your mobile hotspot are you? Have you got a photo of the status area?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts