Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Happy to be joining this forum and sharing the excitement.

I have spent a a good few (too many) months deciding whether to take the plunge but despite never seeing a F-Pace in the flesh I have placed my order.

Have gone for a 2.0 AWD R-Sport, Storm Grey, Sliding Pan Roof, InControl Touch Pro, Electric Towbar, 10 Way Seats, Mood Lighting, 19.5 Twin Spoke Bionic and of course the annoying but necessary Twin Covered Cupholders!

Delivery date is a mystery but I hope it will be worth the wait.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
I like your spec, in Storm it will look the business too. I am wondering if I'll change my mind and go back to storm from white; it was originally my first choice but somehow I don't seem able to get out of choosing white cars (..again!), it just seems to be where I'm at.

So, are you going manual or auto? And what about interior choice; are you going for jet, or one of the combos?

It seems those of us who are electing for 19" rims could be in a minority, but I am concerned that the quality (or lack of it) on the roads out in the sticks makes it a no-brainer for me!

·
Registered
115 Posts
You couldn't decide between the 19" or 20" wheels then? :D

I sat in the R-Sport last week and found that my thighs were compressed too much by the sport seats, and I am not exactly Welsh rugger size, more like English! ;)

I am waiting my order until I try exactly what I want.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Auto with Jet Black seats and Oyster headlining.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts