Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone just a quick question I put my deposit down on February 27 do you think I will get the car before Christmas my dealer is very vague on timescales at the moment.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Totally depends on your dealer's allocation and your position in it. I put my deposit down in late January and am on target for June but I did ring round and check which dealer had spare allocation. One local dealer had already sold the whole years allocation by then. Even in late January I was only 6th of my dealer's allocation of 20. Check with your dealer what their allocation is for this year and what number you are. So long as you are in this years allocation you should be OK for Christmas and if you aren't right at the end it should be earlier.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Great thanks for the info will call them tomorrow .

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good news at last looking at September delivery which suits me as August was the earlyst I could do .

·
Registered
410 Posts
Get your vista order number and ask what number of their dealer allocation you are (as salmonsfish suggests). If all your dealers 2016 allocation has been sold ring around and find one who's hasn't ;-)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.