Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all.

Maybe the F-Pace is the SUV I have been waiting for, just wish I could have sat in one when they were sporadically at dealers.

Playing around with the config, I do not want much really and no big engine stuff for me anymore, quite happy to trundle around keeping to he limit and holding up messenger cyclists! :D

2L Portfolio (Italian R Red) with light leather and LED h/lamps, but the big question is do I go for (or need?) the Adaptive Dynamics pack, does it make a big difference to the normal ride, I am not wanting a race car but a Jaguar ride, will it be better than just the normal steel spring/damper set=up?

Has this been used on other models and does it make a worthwhile difference to the ride (specifically the comfort end)?

Asking here as although I appreciate no one has actually tested the F-Pace just yet (or if they have they cannot say) but maybe they have tried the same set-up on another model?

Anyhoo, patiently waiting to test the ingress/egress at the dealers in April, maybe end of March?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Welcome, yes there are quite a few of us that would like to sit in one also..let alone drive one! Unfortunately it would appear that we mere mortals who are going to drive it EVERY DAY... will have to wait until the great and the good of reviewers give thier opinion on it first! And out of them... how many of those have one on order for themselves, and were prepared to trust Jag to deliver on it's promise of a great car? As I have stated a few times already" you need to be doing better than this Jag to make your customers feel special, especially those of us that have put our faith in your product BEFORE anyone else. If I was in charge up thier one of the first things I would have done is to personally invite ALL the people who have ordered the vehicle up to see the factory producing them , when they started to come of the line ,as a thank you for thier trust and loyalty to the brand!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well the pre launch orders happen to many makes so I guess Jaguar is doing nothing different really, in a perfect world they would have the total range available for test drives by customers before orders are placed, but with brand new models this hardly ever happens unfortunately.

So has the Adaptive Dynamics system been used on any other models?

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi David,

Welcome aboard!

I'm not sure about the adaptive suspension, it might be worth checking an XF related forum as I believe it's the same setup on there.

There may be some XF owners here though who can jump in...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.