Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all. Got my big cat yesterday. Very pleased and looking forward to lots of fun with it.

Attachments

·
Registered
61 Posts
Very nice, with LED headlights too - enjoy! I bet you're not enjoying the deplorable side steps though. :shock:

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
A warm welcome, the white and black colour combination is a stunning colour choice.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PeterT said:
Very nice, with LED headlights too - enjoy! I bet you're not enjoying the deplorable side steps though. :shock:
No is the answer.

Permanently turned off.

Car was ex-demo and spec I wanted, steps were on it already.

Although they worked well to get my Dad in and out when I took him for a drive :D

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
:lol: Maybe they got his trousers muddy?

Great colour combo. You have good taste my friend.
No muddy trousers, but they are great for catching salt when the gritter drives past :roll:

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
catwoman said:
Hi Tim, welcome and congratulations on getting your car . . nice spec! . . and liking the carbon fibre mirror covers

And those side steps will come in very handy for when you want to wash the roof :p

. . . also, don't forget to add your car's colour to the tally on this poll thread... http://www.fpaceforums.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1807
I'm sure they will. I'll let the man that does it know that :D :D :D

Colour added, don't know why, but I fancy a Fox's Glacier Mint after doing so ;)

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
catwoman said:
. nice spec! . . and liking the carbon fibre mirror caps.
She's got a keen eye this gal... I'll give her that! I've ordered them and didnt even spot them.
Even though they're listed in my sig :shock:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.