Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I have had my F Pace for just over a week. Bought from Rybrook Jaguar in Huddersfield. Not a fabulous buying experience as a woman!

Have noticed a few glitches but will drive a bit more before passing judgement.

I have a 66 Reg Portfolio, 2.0L Diesel, Ultimate Metallic Black, Light oyster seats. Have some extras but discovered that I didn't order CML. Thought it was standard! A but gutted!

Previously owned Range Rover Sport and Freelander!

Julia

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Julia,

Welcome to the forum, I appears from your words that you started badly but fingers crossed from now one everything will be smooth for you.

If you get a chance pop some pictures up as it helps others look and make decisions on there purchases plus it gets you to show off your lovely new car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Boolia said:
Hello!

I have had my F Pace for just over a week. Bought from Rybrook Jaguar in Huddersfield. Not a fabulous buying experience as a woman!

Have noticed a few glitches but will drive a bit more before passing judgement.

I have a 66 Reg Portfolio, 2.0L Diesel, Ultimate Metallic Black, Light oyster seats. Have some extras but discovered that I didn't order CML. Thought it was standard! A but gutted!

Previously owned Range Rover Sport and Freelander!

Julia
I got mine from the same dealer, and I thought they were absolutely great. I was kept well informed in the 4 month order time, and felt at ease calling in for a coffee during that period. 800 miles down the line I'm absolutely delighted with the car and sincerely hope you will feel the same in the near future.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am sure they are great with traditional Jaguar clients but I don't think they see many women in there buying vehicles. As a woman with a family the dealership and buying experience left a lot to be desired. I bought an Evoque for my sister from a LR dealership in Sheffield and that was totally geared up for families.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Can it be added retrospectively? The stealer never mentioned it to me at all.... that's what I mean about not thinking about things that us ladies might like! I am a bit annoyed to be honest!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Boolia said:
Can it be added retrospectively? The stealer never mentioned it to me at all.... that's what I mean about not thinking about things that us ladies might like! I am a bit annoyed to be honest!
Ahem!!!! :evil: I am no lady!!! Not during the week... :lol: think you will struggle to have it post delivery due to the lights in the doors, dash, centre console and have it placed onto your media system. There is about 10 colours on four brightness levels. To be honest, red during dynamic mode, purple for soothing mode, blue to match centre dashboard......the other colours???? Yes they are there but orange, yellow , green white and a few inbetween I'd never use. It's nice for the bling factor but you seriously would only use one or two to be fair. Turn your attention to enjoying your other options..... ;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts