Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I entered this forum in order to get more in depth news and feedback from other people from the F-Pace forum.

I feel quite interested in this model and have already contacted a dealer in Gibraltar who does tax free sales and another local dealer that have higher prices and want to compare... and check all posible thins related to this model.

Thanks for reading :)

Salva

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi, I've ordered the F-Pace limited edition model, I'm visiting the Jaguar factory in Solihull in 2 days to view it and tour the factory, hopefully I'll post some pics! I'm touch worried about the colour as I usually have black vehicle's ..

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Hello ...has anybody else noticed that the UK version of the F pace first edition is missing a lot of features that are on first edition models in the USA,when comparing the uk website with the .com website...e.g the UK gets a fixed panoramic roof ...while the USA gets a sliding one,,,also features such as the surround camera system is missing from the UK version along with a lot of other features...it's all in the small print...is this a penny pinching excercise by Jaguar? Having placed an order for a first edition ,I'm now feeling some what cheated....anybody else feel the same ? I like to hear your views :eek:

·
Registered
203 Posts
Neil said:
Let us know how you get on, I'm doing the tour in December.

I wonder if the only cars going through production at the moment are the first editions?
I read that Jaguar are making the 200 UK First Editions before others, so I think you're right.

I haven't ordered a First Edition so I'll have to wait a bit longer. However, with the specification changing between countries it's not something that I'm too bothered about. Also I'm not so keen on the blue colour. I understand that other countries have a choice of colours for their First Editions. It does seem like a penny-pinching exercise...

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Specs for all models will be different in different countries. I don't think this is just a First Edition thing.

I think it depends on the competition, the market and buyers expectations...

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Just for once,couldn't a car manufactured in the UK, have more not less features.Take the F pace, manufactured here in the UK , sold cheaper in the U.S and given more features, you'd think for the first 200 they would have featured all the headline specs as advertised and not resorted to usual not included in the small print! :eek:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts