Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm on the point of ordering an F-Pace, subject to getting a reasonable discount.

Currently own a Land Rover Discovery, an MGB GT V8 (which I have owned since 1973) and an MGA Roadster.

If I can't get decent terms for a new F-Pace I will be buying another LR Discovery 4 or 5.

NJSS

·
Registered
492 Posts
Welcome, but I think you will be very lucky with a discount, try for sliding cup cover ha ha.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
NJSS said:
I'm on the point of ordering an F-Pace, subject to getting a reasonable discount.

Currently own a Land Rover Discovery, an MGB GT V8 (which I have owned since 1973) and an MGA Roadster.

If I can't get decent terms for a new F-Pace I will be buying another LR Discovery 4 or 5.

NJSS
Good luck. I'm on my 5th JLR product having been with them for 10 years. Same dealer. One of the directors is a friend. Still zero!

·
Registered
168 Posts
You may get a discount if you order 5+ F Paces :)

·
Registered
67 Posts
No chance of a discount they've just increased the price

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
NJSS said:
Ah, the MGB GT, one of the first cars that ever turned my head and peeked my interest, back as a mere kitten!
(..Bond's Aston was another!)

Well, good luck with the FP discount . . looks like you'll be in another Discovery then! . . :lol:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts