Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

I've been considering my next car and recently placed a £500 deposit with my local dealer (Hatfields in Hull) for a diesel F-Pace S.

Although it's considered as an "expression of interest" but I was asked to send the salesman my ideal specification. Full orders will be taken in 2016.

It's taken some time on the Jaguar configurator but I finally managed to make a decision: Polaris White with the Black Pack S, black 22" Double Helix alloys and a few other options!

All I need to do now is wait until the spring...

Cheers, Ivan

·
Registered
539 Posts
My dealer said hopefully they'll be taking orders in December, but that was a couple of weeks ago so maybe things have changed.

I still find myself on the configurator changing my final choice! The only thing I'm certain of is 22" Double Helix alloys and the 825W stereo!

·
Administrator
199 Posts
White F-Pace with black pack and black 22" wheels is my favourite combination I think, it looks very sporty and a mean look to it too.

My local is only taking expressions of interest too, they did say it's a first come first served basis so you should jump the queue on everyone ordering when the books open.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the comments.

I wonder about the ride quality with 22" wheels but the S has adaptive suspension so I'm hoping that it'll help!

When I placed my deposit in mid-September the salesman told me that they already had about 20 other people expressing interest in the F Pace and that he expected orders to be firmed up in January.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Fingers crossed I can in the first batch, I was person number 6 at my local dealer.

I'm struggling between a higher spec'd 2 litre diesel, or a lower spec'd 3 litre one..

There are lots of options that I can live without, having had them on an Evoque (TV / Surround Cameras - both pointless!) - but it's still amazing how quickly the final figure ramps up!

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Neil, I had the same dilemma between a the two- and three-litre diesels. In the end I chose the larger engined model with options that I'll use regularly and have managed to keep the price below £59k. Apart from better performance this model has a better basic specification and I also couldn't resist the lure of the green/red "S" badge!! Like you say it's easy to spend much more but then you're looking at a price much nearer to the First Edition model.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts