Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all!

I'm about to pull the trigger on an F Pace. I'm on the NA forum, but I figured I'd tap into the font of knowledge of you salty veterans who's been driving it for a good 12 months longer lol.

Looking forward to learning more here.

Cheers!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Good morning Mike!

You'll not get many responses from drivers of 12 months or more! First deliveries happened back in May, but most didn't arrive until September.

Welcome though :)

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
I have one of the first cars to be delivered and i can say apart from some issues with the ITCP (Well documented on other threads on here) the rest of the car is a great drive and exactly what i was after and i would say if and when Jaguar resolve the issues with the ITCP then there is no doubt its a great car.

If they do not resolve the issues then i think its a shame as it will leave many with a bad taste in their mouths towards the Jaguar brand.

As your from Canada your get some great mixed weather driving as i am sure once the winter months hit your be using the on road capabilities a lot more then most of us in the UK.

Welcome to the forum.

G

·
mikkee1 said:
Hi all!

I'm about to pull the trigger on an F Pace. I'm on the NA forum, but I figured I'd tap into the font of knowledge of you salty veterans who's been driving it for a good 12 months longer lol.

Looking forward to learning more here.

Cheers!
Hello .. my sister lives in Canada .. Canmore

1 - 8 of 8 Posts