Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Was looking through my emails and realised it was September when I put down the deposit - how time passes...

So my order is signed and ready to go, but still have some niggles over some missing options. Currently I'm at:-

Italian Red 3l Petrol S with black interior/roof liner
Black gloss veneer
20" 5 spoke black blade alloys
Black pack
Rear seat pack
Sports seat memory Pack (14 way)
In-control Pro pack 825w
LED adaptive headlights
Privacy glass
ADSR
Blind spot monitor
Surround camera
Garage door opener
Folding mirrors
Gesture tailgate
Panoramic glass roof
Heated steering wheel
Cup cover
Mood lighting
Remote rear seat release
Activity Key
Electric deployable tow bar
Incontrol Secure
Adaptive Cruise Control
Space Saver

It's a long list - but currently have a full loaded XJ Portfolio.

So.....
Space saver spare wheel - do you really needed with Jaguar Assistance? (EDIT added)
Adaptive Cruise - XJ currently has it and I like the Forward Alert system but rarely use the cruise function (EDIT added)
Black suede headlining - Again it's nice in the XJ, but another £1000 for which most of it is removed for the pano roof.
Black 10 spoke wheels instead of the 5 spoke blades - same price.
Climate front seats - loose the benefit of the pack pricing for something that's only needed for a few days on the summer.

I've been told that 'hopefully' my order should be pulled with in the next couple of weeks. Fingers crossed

It was good to see a number of different cars at the Me Hotel last week. Including the Red :)

·
Registered
260 Posts
Nice spec and a great colour way. And the supercharged petrol V6. I think I might have to concede and go for him indoors' preferred diesel to get an F-Pace.

I'm old school and like a spare wheel even if it's only a skinny.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wow, that certainly is a spec and a half.

I'm interested you're foregoing the 22's. I've really limited my extras due to budget but they've ended up on my chosen 5-6 options, albeit I was never going for black wheels which show less of the wheel size anyhow. I'm trusting that Adaptive Dynamics and Mr. Callum's assurances follow through and ride quality is still at an acceptable level.

Whilst checking folding mirrors are standard on S (they are) you've just prompted me to order front and rear splash guards by the way !!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, having second thoughts about the spare - think I'll add the space saver.

With the wheels being black, I think the 20 & 22 will look the same - and I had to stop somewhere on the spec.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I know the F-Pace was designed for 22s but I plan to spec 20s. And I thought 20s looked OK on one of the cars at the Goodwood Event.

I may want to use the car to and fro stables where my horses are and it's an unmade road. Also even if I never do it I like the idea the car can do mild offloading. Plus many of the public roads round here are badly potholed on my regular routes and not low-profile tyre friendly.

·
Registered
410 Posts
At Duncs, that's a real problem but I have no will power :shock:

·
Registered
381 Posts
DAL said:
At Duncs, that's a real problem but I have no will power :shock:
DITTO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
will power :eek:

Just added Adaptive Cruise Control and Space Saver...

·
Registered
539 Posts
Cobstar said:
I know the F-Pace was designed for 22s but I plan to spec 20s. And I thought 20s looked OK on one of the cars at the Goodwood Event.

I may want to use the car to and fro stables where my horses are and it's an unmade road. Also even if I never do it I like the idea the car can do mild offloading. Plus many of the public roads round here are badly potholed on my regular routes and not low-profile tyre friendly.
Buy a spare set of 20" alloys for those odd occasions ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts