Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, My name is Gary and I live in Somerset (England). I am waiting for my car too. I Have ordered a 2 ltr R sport, Ammonite grey / black/ red interior/ pano roof/ silver 22" helixs/ and various other extras. My user name refers to a registration plate for the car, that I managed to secure last year JA65 CAT, wanted to get JA65 SUV, but someone beat me to it! I to am trading in an Evoque (following a trend) as I need something bigger for my 2 wolf hybrids to travel in style in. Enjoy reading all the info you guys are putting in (think we need a spy on the production line that can take pictures of the models we have spec'd lol), looking forward to seeing a photo of this fabled full size spare hump as it's on my order too. Speak soon.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I went for the spacesaver "half way house"; no hump in the boot but the ability to drive to a garage without ruining the punctured tyre. I have had 3 punctures in the last 10 years and on each occasion, I came to the car and found a tyre as flat as a pancake.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Shaunyt......... So you've never had a blowout in the middle of nowhere with no mobile signal then !!!! - Maybe I'm unlucky or drive to a lot of nowhere places with nails in road! As had two in last 6 months ...... Both in my company car where a pile of foam was the only option!

At £150 then the skinny spare is a must!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ha nope never that unlucky and never come across anyone that has, failing a blow out the tyre repair kit works great for bad punctures and a compressor can keep inflating a tyre long enough to get to a tyre garage.... Lack of signal , again in this day and age a decent mobile phone network should get signal ... Unless you really do live in the back of beyond

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you DWD, well...it's an ugly lump!!, I mean it's not elephant man ugly,...but it's no looker is it! I take it that is an official photo as there appears to be protective film on the tread plates.... also noticed that they are illuminated too, very nice touch. Not sure my wolfs will find sitting on that lump comfortable! also not sure if that cover could support their weight at about 40kG each either. I think we need Jag to offer a reduced space saver wheel kit in conjunction with us that need a flat loading floor and the option to carry a full size spare when not carrying big dogs around. Come on Jag we are your customers that you are trying to please after all?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts