Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Hello all

2K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  Tommo 
#1 ·
Hi everyone,placed an order for an R sport 3 weeks ago,told September delivery.
Fingers crossed,it's replacing an Evoque as the wife's car,looking forward to it as I hate the Evoque,purely because it's manual,no other issues with it at all.Hope we're doing the right thing apart from the gearbox issue,as I rarely drive it anyway,I think we are& can see myself in the f pace a lot!Ive an F type and if the salesman told me once he told me 50 times the f pace& ftype share the same DNA.I take his point so time will tell.
Unfortunately lost a packet in the Evoque in 15 months but chin up!
By the way it's white,sliding pano roof,rear camera,electric seats&privacy glass.

#3 ·
Hi Tommo,

Welcome and don't be put off by our grumbles of woe!! We are all just desperate to get our cars and drive the loan cars whilst ours are in for repair!! :lol: :lol:
I'm also jumping from a 2.5yr old Dynamic LUX 5dr Evoque which to be fair, apart from flappy paddle seizure and tailgate realignment it's been great!! Hope the FP brings similar reliability??

#4 ·
Great news Tommo, I have similarly just ordered a week back, and delivery in September. Coming from a BMW 5 series, I am hoping that it will be as perfect as that has been in the last three years....

#5 ·
JLRnumber5 said:
Welcome Tommo.

I am also coming from an Evoque (Si4 Dynamic Lux Coupe) which I've had 4 years (more than twice as long as any other car I've owned) and it has been fantastic and cost less than £5k per year in depreciation.
Unfortunately not so lucky,possibly paid too much,but they were holding value at the time.February 2015 paid £31000 for a 2013 Prestige with 20k miles ,today offered £21000 as a trade in!
But sure hopefully the F Pace will put a smile back on my face

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.