Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
I've taken the plunge and ordered an F Pace at the start of April. I've been told to expect delivery sometime around December although this may move up in time scale if other orders are dropped for whatever reason. Here's hoping for something to happen sooner!!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ordered 20d rwd prestige in sapphire blue. Still toying with whether to stick with 18" vortex as standard or splash out on the black 19" 5 spokes which look really good.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Hi Jimbo, welcome along!

Now the fun starts . . decisions, decisions, 18" or 19" . . makes me smile 'cos that's how it starts for all of us!

You think, "oh, I can get by with the standard spec" (which, let's face it, is pretty excellent after all!), but then the lure of all the options begins to kick-in, well, surely you do know 'resistance is futile!', don't you? . . :eek:

They're clever boys, those marketing boys at Jag...

·
Registered
381 Posts
catwoman said:
Hi Jimbo, welcome along!

Now the fun starts . . decisions, decisions, 18" or 19" . . makes me smile 'cos that's how it starts for all of us!

You think, "oh, I can get by with the standard spec" (which, let's face it, is pretty excellent after all!), but then the lure of all the options begins to kick-in, well, surely you do know 'resistance is futile!', don't you? . . :eek:

They're clever boys, those marketing boys at Jag...
I can testify to that. It was mid to late 2015 the configurator had gone live and many hours of toying between 19" and 20" wheels ensued. The rest is now a distant bank account battering memory.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts