Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My Portfolio specification has a headlight powerwash function which after 3000 miles has yet to appear. Does anyone have same problem or know what I'm doing wrong?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Headlight washers only operate every 4th time you do a screen wash..... Unsure whether also only triggered if the lights are on as well during the 4 cycles...

Andy

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
The headlight washers operate only if the headlights are switched on and there is sufficient washer fluid in the reservoir.

The headlight wash feature operates automatically with the windscreen wash. The feature operates every fourth operation of the screen washers. The feature operates if the headlights are switched on and approximately 10 minutes has elapsed since the last headlight wash.

·
Registered
441 Posts
When the headlights are on operate the screenwash and you will know if the headlamps are being washed by the spray mist that comes up the front of the bonnet.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Many thanks for these replies, useful info I was not aware of, especially about the timing. I'll can now see how to move forward to work them, cheers

·
Super Moderator
5,060 Posts
Glad is helped in some way, no problem.

·
Registered
5 Posts
:D great stuff I was scratching my head over how you make them work lol. Finally got them working after reading this post.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts