Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whilst having my dinner (for southerners) or tea (for northerners), I was watching an episode of Top Gear with a less portly Jeremy doing a review of the 2003 Renault Clio Sport! He sung its praises and then launched into what can only be witnessed as a total character assassination of the car, the build quality and its designers!!! At which point I found some symmetry with my FP!! Admittedly my sinister side was aimed at the ICTP!!! So despite his severe slaying of the car he took a moment out to say...."despite the floors this car made me smile like no other car has!" I seized on this!!!! I thought back to my 55bhp Fiesta Fresco 1.1 limited Edition!! My first love!! Xxx my VW & Audi company cars in my late teens!! My Peugeot 307 lease cars then my Mini Cooper and 308 for wifey!! My Freelander 1, then 2...rejected so 2 again, my Disco 3 then major issues but then reliable 4! My RR Evoque!!!! Loved it, then the F-Pace!!!! Oh my god!!! awesome if ICTP worked.....which it will in time. So taking Clarkson to his word about cars which made you smile........despite my "issues" I LURVE the F-PACE

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Don't think there is any question the Fpace is a great car, just need to sort out the teething issues and it will be even better.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts