Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
Anyone who wants one the hatchbag boot liner is now available to order. I got mine yesterday a couple of pictures below

To get a 10% discount use this code

K910

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Sorry photos not right way up couldn't edit them !!

Very well made great custom fit in a great choice of colours and options.

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They only took the photos yesterday as it's the first production one ever fitted so I assume they maybe updating in next few days

·
Registered
492 Posts
I emailed Hatchbag today and got a reply, hatchbag are not available yet for the fpace, but they are hoping to have them by the next two weeks.

·
Registered
381 Posts
TWO WEEKS?! They send 'end of August' to me. :(

·
Registered
381 Posts
Just had this email...

Hi Paul,

Ever punctual the F-Pace will be going online tomorrow, Just in time for the end of August!

Many Thanks,

Jake Smith

The Hatchbag Company

http://www.hatchbag.co.uk

Tel: 0151 203 6555

·
Registered
492 Posts
Mick1963 said:
Hi
Anyone who wants one the hatchbag boot liner is now available to order. I got mine yesterday a couple of pictures below

To get a 10% discount use this code

K910
I have just had a call from Hatchbag, I have placed my order and got 10% discount, thanks for the code ****

·
Registered
14 Posts
I can't believe it. Ordered liner yesterday , picked up car today and had an e mail to tell me boot liner to be delivered tomorrow. Quite some service. I also got the discount. So thanks for that ****.

·
Registered
381 Posts
AliCat said:
Interested in getting one of these - any reports? Easy to fit - snug? And how do you get the funky two tone - doesn't seem to be on offer on the website.
Got mine today. Fitted in 5 mins with a few bits of the supplied additional Velcro and rear hatch protector piece to be fitted when I get round to it.

Good fit, perhaps a little looser than the one I had in my Evoque but that may be down to my fitting skills. Material is slightly different/ better than that last Hatchbag I bought 4 years ago.

When fitting it I wondered again why Jag didn't just allow for a manual method to put the rear passenger seat recline on rather than only allowing it to those paying for the electric button when they've left the space for the seat to move back anyway? The empty space between the rear parcel shelf and the back of the seats just looks wrong!

·
Registered
381 Posts
PaulC said:
AliCat said:
Interested in getting one of these - any reports? Easy to fit - snug? And how do you get the funky two tone - doesn't seem to be on offer on the website.
Got mine today. Fitted in 5 mins with a few bits of the supplied additional Velcro and rear hatch protector piece to be fitted when I get round to it.

Good fit, perhaps a little looser than the one I had in my Evoque but that may be down to my fitting skills. Material is slightly different/ better than that last Hatchbag I bought 4 years ago.

When fitting it I wondered again why Jag didn't just allow for a manual method to put the rear passenger seat recline on rather than only allowing it to those paying for the electric button when they've left the space for the seat to move back anyway? The empty space between the rear parcel shelf and the back of the seats just looks wrong!

In regards to two-tone liners, customers can purchase these, however this is a custom option and will need to be done over the telephone. Our number is 0151 203 6555 and we are open Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 5:00pm. There is a 30% charge of the boot liner price for the two-tone colour.

Kind regards,

Rachel

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just fitted a Hatchbag boot liner. Superb kit. Proper quality materials, superb fit and secure fittings. Thoroughly recommended. Also, order to delivery in 36 hours!

·
Registered
381 Posts
Don't forget offer code K910 for 10% off

·
Registered
54 Posts
Waynem said:
Are you on commission ? :shock: :cool: :lol:
No! I took note of this discussion and decided to get one. Just very impressed by the item and service.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I on the other hand AM on commision.

Just kidding, but I should surely be on it or at least a Hatchbag Brand Ambassador by now the amont of people I've recommended them to.

Loved mine in my Evoque. Still in excellent condition after four years and enquired about ETA on the F-Pace version (which is a better material than the Evoque one I had) 6-months ago,

1 - 17 of 17 Posts