Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just got back from a week long 'staycation' down by the Hampshire and Dorset coast. Really lucked out with the weather and was wishing how much more fun the journey would have been if I was driving a F-Pace! Surprisingly I did not see another FP on the road the whole time apart from this in Southampton.

Sky Cloud Land vehicle Vehicle Car

But today was the date I was given as my build date and I was waiting for my dealer to provide me with my VIN number. Low and behold as I pulled up at the stonehenge carpark ( what an even more beautiful place on a day like today) the dealer calls. I was expecting my VIN but instead he tells me not only had it gone into build but completed build and was in the compound ready to be called down! Wasn't expecting the car until the end of sept but looks like it will be with me around the 5th! Happy days and great start to the long weekend!

Now I need to sort out insurance, gap, detailing...

If only i had the car earlier, I could have tried a snap near this ( closest to a field I'll ever get with it!)

Sky Cloud Natural landscape Megalith Bedrock

Attachments

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Great news, I have asked if mine is coming earlier, as due end of september, dealer knows nothing about deliveries being pulled forward, but he is hopefully going to confirm today...

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mine didn't know last week as it was still showing build date of 26th. He was off a few days and checked yesterday and saw it was done

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Just had mine confirmed, still 16th Sept week build date, delivery a week or two later apparently

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
called the dealer to try and negotiate my p/x to see if they could match WBAC and he happily mentioned that my FP is on the back or a trailer and due with them in the next few hours!

Ok.. now i'm getting excited!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.