Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all! I've had my BRG S in hand for about 6 weeks now, and I still smile every time I see it sitting in the garage (even more so when driving it!) I'm over at the US forums since ordering back in May, but thought it would be a good idea to join here as well.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
A warm welcome from the other side of the pond, great looking car and some great photos, thank you for sharing.

Did you go for the Petrol or Diesel model?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Welcome. Looking good! Some great shots there. The first S I've seen in BRG - the red brake calipers are set off beautifully.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, all!

Yes, I'm in Tulsa. Fantastic place!

The S is only available in 3.0L petrol here (which is what I would have chosen anyway.)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
OMG!!! You my friend get top marks for those pics!!! Our UK lovely Catwoman will seriously face some competition on those pics!!! They look fabulous my friend!! Imagine how good they would have been with an Ammonite car!!! But your BRG comes a close second! Also you have joined the right forum buddy!! Ignore these Foreign ones....come the home farm UK forum!!!!

·
Registered
307 Posts
Fantastic pictures and lovely looking F-pace

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Beautiful pictures, very thoughtfully composed, they really showcase how the BRG gleams under a bright sunny sky! I think my favourite is the one with the old Coca-Cola red brick wall and the reflection, the contrast of colours against the super blue sky is fantastic. But they're all really good. A Sleek Cat downtown in the Deco city! :p

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
My favourites are the one outside Atlas Life and the other is the photo with the red phone box. The latter looks a bit like something from the Italian Job, don't know why but just that peculiar British quirkiness?

Lovely images, thank you for sharing these on our forum.

Arianne

·
Registered
73 Posts
Great pictures Okie!!! I would guess the telephone box was intentional for us Brits to appreciate, thats my fav together with the Coca Cola ad on the wall. Enjoy the F-Pace mate. :)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Loving the pics, welcome to the forum

1 - 13 of 13 Posts