Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone, greetings from The Netherlands!
It's time to order a new company car and I'm seriously drooling on the F Pace.
Currently I'm driving a Mercedes E class 350d with AMG pack.
So logically i was looking at the new Merc again. Not much competition at this point. The Beemer 5 series will be replaced next year, so will the A6.
The only thing that came out i'm the same league is the Jag XF.

Until my colleague pointed me on this gorgeous new sporty SUV...the F Pace.

Unfortunately it's not in the showrooms yet down here but I've been given the opportunity to have a look at a show model sometime coming week..

Hope to learn from your experiences here on this forum and share mine :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Welcome, let us know how you get on after the viewing, hopefully you will be won over like the rest of us! :D

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Welcome along, obviously we're here to chat about the F-Pace but in your comparison above between the A6 and 5 Series to me the 5 Series feels dated now and is in urgent need of a replacement. I've heard the A6 will not be replaced until 2018 because it only had a facelift last year? I don't know. The new XF looks very nice although I've not test drove one yet.

Hopefully though, we can persuade you onto the F-Pace and then all the options too ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Rob,
You're fully right, therefore I'm not considering A6 and 5 series. I read the new 5 series is underway, but will not be available until next year. A6, as you say 2018...
So not much left to choose from in the premium segment other than the new Merc E class, or the XF.

I actually drove the XF last week, but it was the 163HP Diesel. That felt under powered to me. Steering and handling was very good.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.