Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings all!!!

I'm putting together a spec on a R Sport Manual AWD - Going Polaris white with the 19" Black Alloys. I have a question on the brakes - I've seen a few models that have the bright Red brakes units in place. Anyone know if these are available for the R Sport model or is this the high end models only?
I'm wondering if the 350 mm front brake upgrade that is available would add these?? Anyone know this?

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
307 Posts
Welcome,

The upgraded brakes sadly aren't red and the red brakes you have seen are only fitted to the S model. No option to add these to a R sport :( .

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many thanks for that. Real shame to be honest - I think the red brakes look really smart!

·
Registered
441 Posts
I paid £30 a corner to get mine painted Red and baked and the white Jaguar decals are available on E bay for around £6 for 4

·
Registered
453 Posts
Jaguar charged me £50 to paint the brake calipers and another £150 to have the rear valance colour coded to the colour of the car i thought a good price and done by Jaguar dealership so no comebacks if any problems with brakes and or rear valance.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts