Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A clamber around F-Pace at the Frankfurt motor show today confirmed beyond all doubt that this is a car that stands out for all the right reasons. What's more, while I'll admit I'm a soft touch when it comes to barrier-breaking new products, it strikes me as every bit a Jaguar in its stance, proportions and all-round execution.
Vehicle Car Gear shift Speedometer Motor vehicle

Designer Ian Callum says his favourite angle of the F-Pace is the rear three-quarters, and it's easy to understand why. The haunches have an appealing air of Jaguar F-Type about them, and the car's size gives it a real presence. From that line, the F-Pace shouts that it is the sports crossover that its maker says it is.

Read more here: http://www.autocar.co.uk/blogs/motor-shows-frankfurt-motor-show/view-inside-jaguar-f-pace

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
F-Type said:
I think it would outsell the Evoque. It doesn't really need an aggressively raked roofline since it already has coupe-like proportions with the rising belt line and the high shoulders
I'm not sure that it'll outsell the Evoque but the F Pace is so much better in every respect and it's bound to be a big hit for JLR. And I think that Autocar is the best car magazine too!

·
Administrator
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think this is priced higher than the Evoque which might affect how it sells against it.

Interesting that we're comparing it to one of their other branded cars - JRL think there won't be much cross over (excuse the pun) between them......

1 - 4 of 4 Posts