Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
688 Posts
ouch... as careful as you can be with your own car, theres always some muppet out there who is not.

my current car had 2 scrapes in two different car parks in the same week.. morons who can't reverse in and our of a bay! I think I'm going to be avoiding car parks or parking the most furthest away from another vehicle!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
jinjin said:
ouch... as careful as you can be with your own car, theres always some muppet out there who is not.

my current car had 2 scrapes in two different car parks in the same week.. morons who can't reverse in and our of a bay! I think I'm going to be avoiding car parks or parking the most furthest away from another vehicle!
Bays are a bit narrow and I've had my car done several times over the years by people not caring or not judging where their wing is as backing out and scrape..

Then people get called are shores when they park across two bays or ways that allow more room.
Other option is to park further away or where you can take up more than a bay easily without been too much of a precious arse.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Although we haven't got our F-Pace yet, I am already thinking about how the width of the thing will impact upon my habits.

We are currently on holiday in Norway, a little place called Urke on the side of a fjord, and I noticed how tight the lanes are on the car deck of the DFDS Princess of Scandanavia between Newcastle and IJmuiden (Amsterdam). Really tight with our XC60. Goodness knows what the side of my F-Pace will be like after everyone has squeezed down the side with their overnight baggage.

I already park at the furthest reach of the supermarket car park but have picked up two minor dings from others' car doors which will need to be sorted before I sell the Volvo for the F-Pace.

Hmm.

Arianne

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
SonicPace said:
Did you get yours repaired ok in the end?
I get mine sorted tomorrow, waited 6weeks mind you.

not sure how long this guy/gal will have to wait though, def more damaged than mine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts