Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked up my F Pace R sport 2.0 today in Italian red with red leather seats. What a stunning car this is. Chapeau to Jaguar who really have built an award winning car. Can't wait to put it through its paces in the coming weeks. Slightly annoyed at some of the extras you need to pay for which are standard on Non Jag lesser quality cars but I'm sure the quality and design will make up for it. I feel for everyone who is now on a no news waiting list for theirs due to serious demand. Good luck everyone. It will be worth the wait. I ordered in December.

·
Registered
260 Posts
We need pictures but we'll be kind and let you enjoy Day 1 driving and finding out all about your car today ;)

Most manufacturers seem to be moving away from well specced standard variations and you end up having to spend thousands of pounds on things that shouldn't be extras on a premium brand.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Exact same car and colour I've got on order, Desperate to see one other than in the one in the F-Pace brochure. Yet to see one anywhere.

As Cobstar said, please post photos soonest.

Many thanks.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.