Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi folks,

Found this site, German AutoTrader equivalent. Useful because some of the dealers have spent quite a bit of time taking up to fifteen quality shots of their cars which they want to sell. Some are better images then others but it's great to see the different configurations for those of us that haven't yet reached lock down on our orders.

Here's an interesting observation. There is a white Portfolio model, with 3.0d engine. It has body colour everywhere, including the front skirt, lower sides and the rear lower bumper section. I have not seen that before? And, why can you get the 3.0d configuration with Portfolio in Germany but only with super-expensive S here? Aagh!

If Jaguar UK bring out the 3.0d in the lower variants for later model years here then the residuals on the S trim could take a hammering? That's when those of us on PCP might be grateful for the underpin assurance, albeit that we all want the final residual to be higher than the GMFV as a part-contribution to the next car.

Back to the images. Can't say I was personally struck by the cabin with the brogue interior, ivory headlining and black doors etc.

Enjoy...

Arianne

http://www.mobile.de/modellverzeichnis/jaguar/f-pace.html

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
I've ordered brogue seats with light headlining. The picture in that car looks awful - brown plastic everywhere ?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Just looking again that German spec has brown dash and full on interior,
The U.K. Spec has black dash and only the handles centre console and seats as brown
I'm now having doubts as those pictures have shook me. Horrible

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Hi Mbadger

I was going Brogue then bottled it when the dealer told me it was chocolate brown and he advised against it.

If you love it then fine but not sure there will be queues of people wanting to take the car off you at resale.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Is that a BRG exterior?

Yes it works with that colour combo. Not convinced the trad Jag look works as well on the FP as other models but that's just my personal impression.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Awful :lol:

·
Registered
33 Posts
While the german FE might be better speced, I can surely say, that this is not true for the R-Sport (which probably more people will buy). E.g. if I want the "Jet and Light Oyster Taurus Leather" seats, I would have to pay an additional 2,000 EUR - the standard R-Sport seats just come with some (according to the price) lesser quality "Taurus Leather with Technical Mesh in Jet" seats (which also means, that I won't get any fancy contrast stiches on the facia panel). Also the etched aluminium trim finisher for the veneer would be another 255 EUR. Additionally, if I would try to have a similar spec to my german one, I would have to pay around 2,000 to 3,000 EUR less in the UK (plus the better looking seats).
However, I guess everyone is always just seeing what their countries spec does not provide. I'd rather like to focus on what I will get, and that is a left-hand driving wheel - which comes in quite handy on the continent. :D

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Thanks for the pics - much better but the black plastic at bottom of seat and the light colour combo I'm not sure about
It's late in day and only just changed my spec last week but I might have to change again
While I'm at it I might stump up for the storm grey and go all in.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Well I've been to dealer and seen the swatch - nothing like the pictures - on the S the brogue is a deep dark brown as per the configurator
It's not the light tan in all those pictures - I'm
Keeping it

1 - 12 of 12 Posts