Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Looks amazing. How much did it cost and how long did you have to be parted from your beloved to get it done?

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
How long does it last for.
I'm not one to wash the car every week or even month and certainly won't spend 3 hours polishing the bugger

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Looks interesting - did a quick search couldn't see many doing it nearby. Any easy way to find local suppliers - no locator on their website

·
Registered
922 Posts
I like the sound of that Sonic!.... About time we had a few little fun topics on here don't you think? Kind of.... we have a life outside of waiting for our car to turn up sort thing. Don't get me wrong... Am still a Grumpy old bugger that likes speak thier mind on anything...VOTE LEAVE !!! :eek: :shock: let's not go there!! :roll:
Guess we will see what sort of sense of humour we have by the topics and posts that follow!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Just thought I'd resurrect this thread as I missed the whole 5 years thing,

Has anybody got this already ? Does it make the car look,good and is it anywhere near as good as the marketing.
It lasts 5 years !!!! That's pretty good and surely a bargain even at £700 or so
https://www.gen-3glasscoat.com/g3-glasscoat-videos

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Shaunyt said:
Waynem said:
Is it the same product ?
Yes he recomended it told me he had two FEs booked in for it and a portfolio i said soon as i get mine i want to get it in with him

hopefully in a couple of weeks car being built 6th may i hope
Shaunyt did you get this done in end ??

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Paoadoc said:
Yes had it before , no need to polish the car again just wash and towel dry it and the shines comes back like it's just been done
No need to polish the car again or let the valeters / car wash guys chance any swirls or erosion of paint
Really - this is huge news to me. Last time I polished the XF it took hours and was royally knobbed off with the idea by the end.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'm just curious to this 5yr warranty. Does it degrade over time and hopefully by year five we will on on our next car so not bothered about the 5yr thing. Is it actually lasting 7 yrs but by then wearing thin, or is it invisibly patchy giving protection in some areas and not others by year 5??

1 - 20 of 39 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.