Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So a bit of fun logic that might give us some idea of UK 2016 production numbers.

I know my order is 19 of HA Fox Nottingham allocation of 54 units for this year. So, how many Jaguar dealers are there in the UK? I know dealers have different allocations depending on outlet size but let's assume the average is 40. In that case UK F PACE 2016 production could be 40 x no of Jag dealers?

Or I could be losing the plot :lol:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So I think it's roughly 70 dealers looking at the 'dealer locator' on Jaguars web site. That would make my daft estimate (factoring in salmonfisher comment) and changing to 30 as an average at 2,100 units for the UK this year??

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think that's spread across the full jaguar land rover range, if you google car manufacturing JLR manufactured a total of just under 490,000 cars in 2015 which with a two week shut down they have in summer equates to 50 weeks producing about 9800 cars a week

·
Registered
26 Posts
But Jaguar produced less than 90,000 vehicles. Difficult to believe that the F-Pace will have an initial production volume of any more than 20k/year. The UK accounted for almost 30% of sales and JLR will be anxious to change that. So perhaps no more than 20% allocation to UK equivalent to full year 4000 units and probably fewer than 3000 in 2016. I think that the fuzzy logic was sound!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts