Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have owned my P400 Hybrid for a few months and a bit surprised that when fully charged the mileage reads usually 27/28 miles. I rather expected 33, Is this normal or just my car? Best wishes. Jagcop

·
Registered
17 Posts
Full charge gives me 29/30 miles… as I was never expecting the ‘dealer-quoted’ 33 figure I am pretty happy with the actual range as it still allows me to make about 40% of my mileage on EV. Plus of course the extra battery power does allow you to forget you are driving a 2+ tonne car….😁

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Full charge gives me 29/30 miles… as I was never expecting the ‘dealer-quoted’ 33 figure I am pretty happy with the actual range as it still allows me to make about 40% of my mileage on EV. Plus of course the extra battery power does allow you to forget you are driving a 2+ tonne car….😁
Thanks DtheB, I contacted my local dealer who says that as the weather gets cooler the total charge mileage will drop. Looking forward to Springtime in South Devon to get towards the 33 mark.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Not sure about Jag but in smart EQ it learns the driving pattern and based on that it shows the range.
If you reset your mileage history then it shows you the factory range.
Last night after full charge it showed 62 miles compared to claimed official 70+ mileage.
When I reset the odometer long-term history it is now showing 90 miles.
Maybe worth a try.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts