Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Title says it all really!
Mega pissed off. Noticed a spot of oil on the drive, moved it out and left it a while, and sure enough traces of oil.
Took it in to jag, put it straight up and confirmed front diff oil seal is faulty/failing.
part ordered, should arrive 1st thing tomorrow, and hopefully fixed for Monday sometime.
7 days old, 282 miles on the clock!

·
Registered
117 Posts
Oh please don't remind me of B L, aka British Leyland, the national embarrassment. The days of the British car workers, moaning complaining and striking. Friday afternoon and Monday morning cars. They thought the world owed them a living. ......................hang on a minute, is history repeating itself. ?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Arrrrgh you are right RaVolVor. It's genetic. Ah well I'd better get myself a new tool kit, so I can work my way through catwoman's fault list when the FP arrives.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Borrow luminated's rose tinted glasses as it's just a typical failure we all need to expect and deal with.....stop being unreasonable. ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.