Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here have any technical knowledge on if you can replace the mirrors and fir Blind Spot mirrors and also a front camera in the front grill.

There looks like the cable harness is in the front for the camera so is it just a plug and placement and it works.

Same with the mirrors can you just replace the mirror assembly completely and plug in the blind spot mirrors?

I know your going to say why did I not get them but I got the first edition where you could not add these.

Thank you for looking.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Instead does anyone have a wiring diagrams for the F-pace yet, I know its early to ask but does anyone have this?

·
Registered
117 Posts
Wiring diagrams available on the Jaguar Topix database. It costs you to look, if you only want 1 hour, then it's £10.20.
Sorry but that's the best help I can offer.

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AlSnr said:
Wiring diagrams available on the Jaguar Topix database. It costs you to look, if you only want 1 hour, then it's £10.20.
Sorry but that's the best help I can offer.
Ok, any chance of a web link, i guess you just have to get as much off as possible in one hour.

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok I paid and looked but could not find anywhere the information I was looking for as to if you can just plug in the equipment and it will work or if it would require more then just adding the items to the car.

·
Registered
117 Posts
These 2 screenshots may help you locate the wiring diagram.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I have looked at both of those locations with no luck.

Thank you for the links though.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts