Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the date my new F-Pace is due into the dealer gets closer (5th December) i am trying to fix the date with my detailer for him to do his magic.

What i wanted to understand from all of you who have taken delivery of your vehicles is how many days did you have to wait from the time the dealer received your vehicle to the time is was ready for collection/delivery?

Thanks in anticipation!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Within the week for me. Exciting times, remember pics ;)

·
Registered
688 Posts
1 week for me, would have been a day sooner but couldn't collect it then.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
about 4 days... get muscle relaxant for facial cheeks, you won't stop grinning for hours after getting it!

·
Registered
8 Posts
4 days including PDI, change to all season tyres, (outwork), and detailing. To add to my joy it was promised for Christmas but was here a month early. None of the problems reported on this forum. You're right about the muscle relaxant for facial muscles RaVolVoR !! Wife thinks I'm an eejit - just can't stop grinning when i'm driving. R

·
Registered
12 Posts
My FP came in on a Wednesday (did the PDI with dealer, handled all of the paperwork, identified any dealer installed accessories, introduced to service manager) and picked up the next afternoon, all the while getting constant updates on the requested installation of extra window tinting, paint protection, accessories, and the all important update to the ICTP (took two hours without a problem).

All in all... one day.

·
Registered
302 Posts
As I was an early subscriber to the F pace (placed order last Sept) I got caught in the April is now May is now August, but possibly Sept debacle of delivery dates..... However on making my final change of spec to a Black First Edition my dealer managed to secure a better build date and even offered to go and pick my car up from the factory a day after it was built, and do the PDI etc all in same day - Great customer service, and shows what can be done.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts