Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She finally arrived all in order and off she went to the detailers where the GTechniq Light Serum was applied. Also windows and wheels done as well. Rain just rolls off the windows.....no major issues to complain about...rides is so smooth on the 22" and love the Union Jack air valve caps... ;) Seeing her next to the Audi... :p

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
Very nice indeed, hope you enjoy the car.
So far so good jagfpacejk...She broke the 1,000 mile threshold over the holiday season.....

How you liking yours?

Yes very nice, ticks all the boxes, just need one or two niggles resolved and i will be very happy.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hi Zane.
Snap
Amazing car. Great colour choices :D

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Both look superb! Love the way the light catches the contours and curves of the body, no doubt about it, ammonite really shows the design off beautifully. I really like the contrast with the red of the tail lights, it just seems to set them off very well. Those silver/grey turbines do look rather tremendous too! Sorted guys! :p

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Timbo62 said:
Hi Zane.
Snap
Amazing car. Great colour choices :D
SNAP is right.....good choice.... Mine arrived in December which was delayed from the orginal delivery of September.

Happy driving and perhaps see you around!!

Zane

·
Registered
29 Posts
Wow lovely, can I ask how much the GTechniq application cost, I have mine on order and been quoted a full package of

""For example if you go with Crystal Serum and the the full bundle of other coatings it would be £320 + £200 + £235 = £755""

I have no idera if this is reasonable, apparently it takes 2 full days,

·
Registered
612 Posts
Mackem said:
Wow lovely, can I ask how much the GTechniq application cost, I have mine on order and been quoted a full package of

""For example if you go with Crystal Serum and the the full bundle of other coatings it would be £320 + £200 + £235 = £755""

Go here and price it yourself to your spec / requirement : http://gtechniq.com/service/

I paid £880+Vat for the Car Paintwork (Max level 7 Years), the Wheels, the Windows, Leather, and inside - the full works.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Gdank said:
Mackem said:

Go here and price it yourself to your spec / requirement : http://gtechniq.com/service/

I paid £880+Vat for the Car Paintwork (Max level 7 Years), the Wheels, the Windows, Leather, and inside - the full works.
I paid £575 but went with the light option and 5 Year warranty. The detailer had a special on windows and wheels free.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.