Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to say how useful I have found this forum with the debates and information that has been passed around.
My car spec has changed dramatically since I started reading the input fromditching my full sized spare to chaginging the size of the wheels I had ordered and adding service packs etc.. What I have ended up with is a 2 Ltr manual Porrfolio, privacy glass, led lights, 20" 5 blade wheels, black roof rails, in touch pro system , practicality pack , service pack and in touch secure. Many of these choices I would not have made if I had not been on this forum

·
Registered
922 Posts
I am waiting to see if something of a compromise is possible to have both a full and space saver, as it may soon be to late to change spec!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
At the preview it was pretty fixed in terms if you have the full size spare you get the hump, if you have the space saver you can't order a full size at £350 only as an option which would be £££. The Jag guy suggested tyre and alloy insurance plus road side assistance, plus I believe there is a foam repair kit as standard with the F PACE.

Fully agree on useful of forum :)

·
Registered
410 Posts
I'm in Nottingham, I wonder if HA Fox will have it next?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Jags cat said:
I am waiting to see if something of a compromise is possible to have both a full and space saver, as it may soon be to late to change spec!!!
I am already in the process of trying this route..... Local dealer couldn't do anything direct on order system as its essentially the configurator that we keep spending against! - Asked Ryan to see what he could find out, he's spoken now to my dealership and appears that both options cannot be ordered as part of the factory build, however the email message that Ryan sent suggests that my dealer will order from parts department and provide skinny spare etc at same costs as 'in the brochure' - I need to talk to dealer to understand exactly what this means!

I'll post on update as soon as I've made contact......

TBH I starting to revert back to my plan of skinny spare and wheel insurance (which I would always have on alloys of this size/cost) and leave the full size option back in the factory - It's only the fact that at £350 a 22" alloy & Tyre is an absolute steal that makes me push to see if possible.

·
Registered
539 Posts
+1 for the forum.

Thanks Rob for setting it up. I've been here since the early days when it was a bit of an echoey chamber!!

It's fantastic to see how busy it's become, there is a lot of excitement over the car, and it's great be part of it.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I to will report back once I have been given the news. I think the reason for being a little a sour is when I saw the full size spare option photo it clearly showed a 22" turbine in the bootwell area with the only added comment of luggage rails not available with this option... Nothing about humpty lumpy being along for the ride and as previously stated when have you ever been offered a wheel and tyre from a dealer for £350 for a 17" alloy wheel let alone a monster dustbin lid 22" rim!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.