Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Still not sure to jump ship...? Mrs jags cat still think hers looks better from the front... I wouldn't argue with her... Well not to her face anyway :eek: :lol: and what about that for rears of the year too, mines defo bigger than hers :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
48 Posts
What a great comparison Jags Cat, thank you for posting. I took delivery of my R-Sport this morning and felt really sad at loosing my Evoque but these photos just confirm that the FP is one stunning looking vechicle and is a great replacement.
Mrs Jags Cat may change her mind (ladies are allowed to you know!).

·
Registered
115 Posts
To be honest I think presently they are both an even match design feature wise, both have some lovely lines and both a few awkward parts, although considering the Evoque is such a (relatively) old design now on balance as a vehicle the average passer by might look twice at (not withstanding the factor of novelty newness of the F-Pace) I feel the Evoque edges ahead on aesthetic design, but then the F-Pace is a market class above in size and mostly cost.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I think it's interesting that photographs tend not to flatter the FP in the same way they do the RRE. The first time I saw the FP in the metal (having studied every photograph since the concept) I was "oh wow I gotta get me one of these babies".

Having been an Evoque owner for almost 5 years I think it's still a stunning piece of design, and (maybe because it's a rarer Dynamic Coupe model) people still do a double take. Testament to the original design they hardly touched it at facelift time (and I don't think they improved it anyway.)

So they're both beautiful (and the RRE just edges the FP for interior quality for me) but dynamically the FP wins by some margin.

G

·
JLRnumber5 said:
Kaspa said:
well done ..... just what I needed
Seriously?

Like, with all this time you've been spending at JLR dealers, you didn't ask them to put them side by side :lol: :lol:
Hello .. JLR#5 .

Yes of course I have, even driven them both for many hours .... we are all on 1st name terms now at my local dealers

always get a cup of tea and a biscuit ... even get a small kiss from the sales ladies who we have got to know, but starting to think I have some sort of problem as being so indecisive, as I am not normally like this ??

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Well if any of us find ourselves without a job.... I am sure we could get one as a sales person for jaguar... Let's be honest we know more about the car than they do :lol: :idea: that it Kaspa... Work for them as you get on so well... Then you take home an Evoque or an F pace depending on what mood your in :roll:
SORTED!!
Someone at work said I am wasted as an prototype engineer.... :? Or was that a waste of time being an engineer :eek: .... Oh well whatever :lol:
Here's a couple more for you ... Now you see it... Now you don't!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Kaspa said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Kaspa said:
well done ..... just what I needed
Seriously?

Like, with all this time you've been spending at JLR dealers, you didn't ask them to put them side by side :lol: :lol:
Hello .. JLR#5 .

Yes of course I have, even driven them both for many hours .... we are all on 1st name terms now at my local dealers

always get a cup of tea and a biscuit ... even get a small kiss from the sales ladies who we have got to know, but starting to think I have some sort of problem as being so indecisive, as I am not normally like this ??
Well prices rise very soon so chop chop ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts