Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This video reminds us why we all got so excited about the Jaguar F-Pace in the first place!

Regardless of the scare mongering going around... Still MUST have one, fabulous!

·
Registered
302 Posts
Completely agree....... Yes the black plastic on the rear doors does feel wrong, (certain that there for a reason though) BUT the car will be viewed from its outside, and it's absolutely stunning (especially with 22's), so you will have a dirty big grin when driving from the inside.

I for one have watched this car from concept now through to production and cannot wait to own one..... Nothing else out there provides any excitement!

·
Registered
56 Posts
For sure best looking SUV out there (saw a blue and black one on the motorway yesterday - black looked amazing with black pack) unfortunately I will be spending most of my time on the inside.

Order cancelled - XC90 T8 hybrid ordered saving £400/month in tax.

·
Registered
208 Posts
+1

Every car has doubters, naysayers and worries before release. At the end of the day, this is a Jaguar, and for those of us Jag purists out there - we know what we can expect from Ian and the team.

Can't wait until mine arrives - July seems so far away!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.