Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got footwell lights that come on when the door is opened. Other half wants them on permanently when driving like her S3 used do.

Anyone done this please and if so how

·
Registered
11 Posts
I haven’t done it, but there is a fuse box in the passenger side footwell, you could easily disconnect the current wiring and run a feed in from one of the switched live fuses. Alternatively you could use the ambient lighting circuit and cut into that, which I think is fairly easily accessed just above the drivers footwell under the steering column.

·
Registered
39 Posts
As i have been in there recently I would caution this - the audi has a heavy duty light holder and dimer low watage bulbs, the jag has a flimsy bit of plastic. if you leave these on full time they could melt.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I have just been out in mine and although I didn't go above 30 the footwell light and ambient lighting were on all the time. I will have to check again when I go further and faster.

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
When the headlights are on if you have them fitted the footwell lights should remain on all the time, what age is your Fpace and what Spec as this may help to advise if you have just standard lighting or the ambient lighting package where the lights stay on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts