Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got the electrical folding option. Possibly a daft question, but how do you fold these while you are in the vehicle and in motion, e.g. getting through a narrow garage or passing another vehicle on a narrow lane? Any suggestions appreciated.

·
Registered
381 Posts
I don't have my car yet but if it's like my Evoque press both wing mirror buttons simultaneously

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers! Will give it a try after work.

As an aside, a day like today seems an excellent opportunity to make use of the remote climate control on the phone app.

·
Registered
64 Posts
That works....I've just tried it

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Put your claws away catwoman! ;)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
catwoman said:
ASM33 said:
Possibly a daft question, but how do you . . .
Don't worry, it would only be a daft question if you have taken delivery of your car with a Jaguar Owner's Manual sitting unopened in the glove box, or if you somehow couldn't get online to look at the electronic version . .
http://www.ownerinfo.jaguar.com/document/4A/2017/T19964/23623_en_GBR/proc/G1799044

. . which is what some of us would try before we asked daft questions . . ;) . . :roll: . . . :lol:
+1 there does seem to be an awful lot of either lazy people or particularly dim people from some questions asked......form a queue and place yourselves!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.