Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Good news , the guys at lister have a front set of 265 wheels for me so heading down this week to get them and will get wheels on this weekend. God I hope they look good after all this lol

Registered
Good news , the guys at lister have a front set of 265 wheels for me so heading down this week to get them and will get wheels on this weekend. God I hope they look good after all this lol
im sure they will fit them on for you for the inconvenience

Reactions: stewartmak7

Registered
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Finally got them on and must they look awesome and sit perfectly in the arches , excuse the immediately after fitting pic , I鈥檒l need to let suspension settle for a bit but I鈥檓 over the moon with them.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle Automotive lighting

Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Registered
Finally got them on and must they look awesome and sit perfectly in the arches , excuse the immediately after fitting pic , I鈥檒l need to let suspension settle for a bit but I鈥檓 over the moon with them. View attachment 9083
View attachment 9082
definitely looks more classy. You will almost get your money back if you were to sell yours

Registered
Finally got them on and must they look awesome and sit perfectly in the arches , excuse the immediately after fitting pic , I鈥檒l need to let suspension settle for a bit but I鈥檓 over the moon with them. View attachment 9083
View attachment 9082
Look really nice. Do they stick out of the arches any more than the originals or are they tucked under nicely

Registered
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
Sorry thought I鈥檇 replied they sit perfectly in line with the arches. In my opinion should be like that from factory. Always felt the rears needed spacers but now I鈥檓 really happy with them

21 - 27 of 27 Posts