Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Well, not really.

He caught a lucky break and drove it when he wasn't really supposed to. I'm working with the same sales guy at the same dealer and no customer, even with an order, is allowed to.

We are all envious of his time in the car, tho! :shock:

·
Registered
948 Posts
Getting a bit P***** O** that here in the UK some if not all dealers don't even have their demo cars and thousands of miles away from where the cars are produced dealers have cars and customers are getting a drive.

·
Registered
922 Posts
I am sure there will be a perfectly reasonable explanation by Jaguar.... Unfortunately as usual we will not be given it ,because it would appear we don't warrant any level of consideration. In fact if it weren't for the Internet we wouldn't find out anything from Jag. Would it not be nice though to have a senior Jag rep post on here an apology....or whatever their version is called...oh look a flying giraffe.. Don't see them very often either! How many more posts will we read /write about this, starting to wonder if any of these comments are really forwarded on to very senior staff at Jag beacause there certainly hasn't appeared to be any evidence of them doing anything?

·
Registered
115 Posts
The perfectly reasonable explanation is the US market is much larger and more prestigious than the UK market. ;)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Booked my test drive in for first weekend it's available.... Not that I can do much if it turns out to be a lemon!!!! Sure it won't be! Think positive.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Met with the Sales Director from dealership today and he was one of the lucky ones who went over to Miami and drove on the test track ...... He could not say anything bad about it (but would you expect him too!)....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts