Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone

Jags cat wrote "Congratulations to our new moderators..... I for one have been a bit more absent on the forum lately due to recent posts and content.
I hope that this will now change to what the forum used to be like for information and discussion ,along with a sense of humour and tact when needed"

I had never joined before because I didn't want to say that my F Pace has been perfect since day one as it seems you have lots of issues - now thats changed then I can join and add my comments and pictures.

So here goes!

What do you call a scouser in a jag? .................................................me!
Ok how many answered a different answer - too much Harry Enfield I am afraid!

Now this image is not graphic but warning the next one is not for the faint hearted so have a look at my second post "bonnet alignment!" its not what you think!

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Good first post and your probably not alone. Onwards and upwards.

·
Registered
419 Posts
"scouse by heart".................our new moderator............................you're either a scouse or you're not a scouse...........................and living amonst the woolybacks suggests two things to me dependant on which woolyback area you reside in, either......................................everyone of your neighbours own an F.Pace or better, or....................................you're all Rugby League fanatics like me. In order to eliminate misrepresentation this post is meant to be humorous. :oops: :oops: :oops:.............. Oh by the way, welcome Scousejag. I should have said that first, sorry. ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
A warm welcome to you and glad you have come out of the dark and we look forward to your posts in the future.

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Waynem said:
Images of John bishop in a jag are conjured up :shock:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Wayne (not like that .. ahem) .. doesn't say very much .. is very often shocked ( :eek: :shock: are his two favourite emojis) but comes out with some great one liners

G

·
YORKIE said:
"scouse by heart".................our new moderator............................you're either a scouse or you're not a scouse...........................and living amonst the woolybacks suggest two things to me dependant on which woolyback area you reside in, either......................................everyone of your neighbours own an F.Pace or better, or....................................you're all Rugby League fanatics like me. In order to eliminate misrepresentation this post is meant to be humorous. :oops: :oops: :oops:.............. Oh by the way, welcome Scousejag. I should have said that first, sorry. ;)
Iphones do not maketh the comment sound proper. I was raised early on in Liverpool, moved over the water to "Cheshire" now working my way back to Liverpool!

Ironically, yes one neighbour has an F-pace, arrived 2 weeks after mine.

I am an RL fan, and have my allegiances to the perennial bridesmaids of Warrington. Just because me dad said I could not support Wigan, and St Helens were the woolybacks. Pretty much left me with Widnes or Wire!

·
Registered
419 Posts
RSport_paul: Ah, well all of that sounds perfectly acceptable to me. Lived in the home of the Vikings whilst serving in Liverpool for 3 years. Half way through my tour my home in Widnes moved from Lancashire into Cheshire and the Council Tax doubled overnight, so you see you don't have to cross the Mersey to live in Cheshire. Despite living in Widnes the Vikings were not my favoured side although, during my time there, they were certainly the bees knees when it came to winning trophies. Huddersfield, my home town, were my team of choice and even they were good in those days. Currently I am a season ticket holder at Catalans Dragons in Perpignan and have come to know Tony Smith of the Wire quite well during his visits to Southern France. Well done for taking on the Moderator job, I'll try to behave myself in future. Take care. ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts