Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Thought I’d say hello to fellow F-Pace owners. Had it for coming up to a year now. Looked at a few other options (GLC, X3 etc) but liked the look of the Jag more and also seemed a far better price point.

It’s got nearly all the optional extras from new and so far has been very enjoyable to own.

Will change as some point for a I-Pace or Tycan but at the moment it does what’s required very well.
Car Wheel Vehicle Land vehicle Tire
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Window

·
Registered
2022 Jaguar F-Pace R-Dynamic Black D200 (due for delivery June 2022)
5 Posts
Looks great! Just ordered an R-Dynamic Black in Santorini Black so hoping it looks as good as yours although it comes on 20 inch rims. Are your's 22's?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Looks great! Just ordered an R-Dynamic Black in Santorini Black so hoping it looks as good as yours although it comes on 20 inch rims. Are your's 22's?
Very nice....., bet you can’t wait. What lead time did they quote?

Thanks and yes, they are 22’s. They are a nice wheel but my word the tyres for that size are a bit steep.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Hi

Thought I’d say hello to fellow F-Pace owners. Had it for coming up to a year now. Looked at a few other options (GLC, X3 etc) but liked the look of the Jag more and also seemed a far better price point.

It’s got nearly all the optional extras from new and so far has been very enjoyable to own.

Will change as some point for a I-Pace or Tycan but at the moment it does what’s required very well. View attachment 9044 View attachment 9045
Looking good. Nice to see another black car on black wheels with black pack. Love the little touch or carbon fibre. Almost looks like mine. Haha

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looking good. Nice to see another black car on black wheels with black pack. Love the little touch or carbon fibre. Almost looks like mine. Haha
Cheers, the all black certainly looks nice especially when clean. I do like a bit of carbon fibre. The mirror covers are genuine Jag and I also fitted some genuine side vents the other day. Just trying to work out if a carbon engine cover from a F Type V6S will fit...

·
Registered
5 Posts
Very nice....., bet you can’t wait. What lead time did they quote?

Thanks and yes, they are 22’s. They are a nice wheel but my word the tyres for that size are a bit steep.
Good point about the cost of new tyres but they do look good on the car. Mine is due end of July 22 and i'm excited but yesterday I realised (thanks to this forum) that mines not coming with the digital dash just an anologue one and i'm a little annoyed about it as I didn't know about the chip issues and that this was the case with new deliveries.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good point about the cost of new tyres but they do look good on the car. Mine is due end of July 22 and i'm excited but yesterday I realised (thanks to this forum) that mines not coming with the digital dash just an anologue one and i'm a little annoyed about it as I didn't know about the chip issues and that this was the case with new deliveries.
I have heard that this chip shortage if affecting the availability of some extras. Mine has HUD and the digital dash and if they were not available now (which I think is the case) I would find it tough to order. Most other bits I could live without.

·
Registered
34 Posts
HUD will not be available.
if the digital dash is part of the standard spec (SE and above) then it should be included.
If you have opted to add it as an extra then pro not.

·
Registered
5 Posts
HUD will not be available.
if the digital dash is part of the standard spec (SE and above) then it should be included.
If you have opted to add it as an extra then pro not.
They have removed the digital dash from the standard spec on all of the models as far as i've been told due to the chip shortage. It was standard on the R-Dynamic black but no longer and you cant add it as an extra.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Think they blend in quite well with the black paint
Exactly what I have fitted. I have also swapped the chrome rear badges and gone for black badges. Same with the front grille badge, it’s the black version, oh yes, plus the wheel centre caps.

·
Registered
34 Posts
They have removed the digital dash from the standard spec on all of the models as far as i've been told due to the chip shortage. It was standard on the R-Dynamic black but no longer and you cant add it as an extra.
The black addiction did not have the digital dash as standard when I ordered mine last September. That was one of the reasons I opted for the SE model and added the black pack. My dealer has confirmed that the digital dash will be on my car when it arrives.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Exactly what I have fitted. I have also swapped the chrome rear badges and gone for black badges. Same with the front grille badge, it’s the black version, oh yes, plus the wheel centre caps.
I have been thinking about either removing the rear badges or changing it all to black.

Do you happen to have any photos?

·
Registered
82 Posts
I have been thinking about either removing the rear badges or changing it all to black.

Do you happen to have any photos?
I removed everything and just added this......
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Hood Bumper Automotive lighting

·
Registered
82 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts