Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, had a visit today from someone..... Can you guess who from the picture? There are 2 clues if you look closely enough..And also guess the name of the White bear at the table :lol:

Attachments

·
Registered
441 Posts
Much prefer the silver wheels!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As do I,..but do you notice how much bigger again the black variant seem! Only 1 person pm me with correct answer to mystery cars owner.... Here's another clue.... Look very closely at bonnet!!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Jags cat said:
As do I,..but do you notice how much bigger again the black variant seem! Only 1 person pm me with correct answer to mystery cars owner.... Here's another clue.... Look very closely at bonnet!!
Easy! . . it's The Caveman! . . . no idea about the bear tho'

:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes correct it was Carl, who did the whistle stop run to Somerset with a special delivery for me! He took a few photos of the cars together and am sure he will be posting them shortly. Was great to see a fellow F pacer.
Made sure that he took back some proof of his flying visit down here inc local cider, real cheddar cheese and boozy fudge.
Thank you to Carl for taking the time to come down and have a good old chin wag about our cars..... By the way....the bear is named Edward.... A special bear designed to sit at a table!! Still looking for his partner... He is exactly the same in size and design but brown. Obviously Annu was on his best behaviour and didn't eat Carl.... Not even a nibble... Think he has a few pics he might post aswell that show his true size!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Captain Caveman indeed!! :lol: :lol: I even saw Stonehenge in the flesh for the first time! Average speed was 70.8mph, yes in a 2.0litre too!!
Thanks for your hospitality Jagscat, great to meet the Wolf, and Annu was pretty cool too!!! :lol:
I would have piped up sooner but just coming round after the scrumpy!!! :cool:
Few picks of my brief stay...........mine looks a different shade to Jagscat's in the pics!! Not another defect???

Attachments

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
What you peeps won't realise is how big his head and teeth were!!!! Mahoosive canines!!!! I'm on about Annu, not Jagscat!!

·
Registered
142 Posts
Jags cat said:
Agree and even when zooming in the black look like they must be 24" if the silver are 22's, deceiving from the photos but probably not in real life. Fine looking pair of motors :cool:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Interesting difference with and without privacy glass too

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ruski said:
Jags cat said:
Agree and even when zooming in the black look like they must be 24" if the silver are 22's, deceiving from the photos but probably not in real life. Fine looking pair of motors :cool:
Interesting how we see things differently, I see the black wheel as small in comparison to the silver ones.

·
Registered
142 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Ruski said:
Jags cat said:
Interesting how we see things differently, I see the black wheel as small in comparison to the silver ones.
And I never noticed that one had privacy glass and the other did not :?:

·
Registered
138 Posts
Two fine looking machines gents

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Waynem said:
It's like that is it :eek: ...I'm starting the ceasium blue club :cool: as of now :shock:
I am in but it's a limited club not like other colours it's only available to the select 200 so we can call it the 200 club ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Captain Caveman indeed!! :lol: :lol: I even saw Stonehenge in the flesh for the first time! Average speed was 70.8mph, yes in a 2.0litre too!!
Thanks for your hospitality Jagscat, great to meet the Wolf, and Annu was pretty cool too!!! :lol:
I would have piped up sooner but just coming round after the scrumpy!!! :cool:
Few picks of my brief stay...........mine looks a different shade to Jagscat's in the pics!! Not another defect???
Is it me or does the one on the right appear to look bigger, maybe this is due to the extra black?

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
This is exactly why the forum is brilliant..... Now imagine if we had real world photos of with this and without that etc parked next to each other before we ordered back at the beginning of the year... What would have done differently.
But of course the great thing about four is the potential to meet people who you would have never met before who share at least one thing in common.... our passion for cars ;) be great to get a few more together soon... Sure I cold stretch to a couple of flagons to take away... :? Hang on hang on.... I said a few not all 900 plus members... I'll be broke... And Annu will have no fur left to stoke :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Kept and eye out for you Jagscat as I drove through Martock/Coat this morning at 8.15am. Did see an Ammonite but it was a Portfolio with too much Chrome so knew it not to be you.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We must have missed each other by minutes, I don't actually drive through martock as such beacause our factory is right on outskirts, unless I have to buy cakes from the bakery (different story) but I do travel through Coat up to the crossroad at Coat barn.
Try to get together next time... Mind you the weather would have turned by then, with your gleaming white.... being a few shades darker :lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts