Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else got a problem with their front parking sensors? The near side sensor is loudly bleeping at me even if nothing is in front of it?? Guessing its a faulty sensor??

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
typolee said:
Anyone else got a problem with their front parking sensors? The near side sensor is loudly bleeping at me even if nothing is in front of it?? Guessing its a faulty sensor??
Found your problem ....

(PS the cat survived)

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Friggin hilarious!!!! Can we start to be a tad more sarcastic on here?? I am a member in Freel2.com, Disco4.com and babyRR and we Rip each other down. I just feel this is a new site and suffering the same issues that Top Gear is now suffering, the personalities and humour hasn't yet established......still feels s bit prim proper and old school Jag!??

·
Registered
539 Posts
typolee said:
I've had this issue, it was raining at the time. I don't know if this is a pattern, maybe some dirt flicked up on the sensor? It stopped after driving away from the lights.

Strange...

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've narrowed the issue down to be more when the sun is bright. Whether this is coincidence I do not know. On dull days its fine and sunny days not. Wondering whether there is a reflection of some sort bouncing off the painted splitter on the front bumper?? Its booked in for next week and they have got to keep it a couple of days. Seems a long time to keep a car just for a front sensor?

·
Registered
18 Posts
I've had it beep at me on 3 occasions, driver side front sensor when nothing was in front of it. Going to wait and see if it occurs more often before contacting them.

G

·
Same issue here on the left hand side. On the right hand side it never beeps.
I've informed my dealer who said that he tested them when I left it and that everything was working properly...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts