Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi forum members
For anyone who is wondering or is interested
I would just like to say the factory collection is in my opinion fantastic.
Chauffeur collection from home address to factory in a £175k strech Range Rover autobiography !!!
One to one in depth factory tour. Very nice lunch.
The handover staff are excellent.
Nothing too much trouble.
Very impressed with handover itself fp is on revolving turntable, illuminated etc etc.
Highly recommended.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Impressive. How much did it cost?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Just after I posted my comment above I got an email from my dealer saying they hope to get my car to me on the 18th. Unfortunately that's the day I fly off on holiday so looks like the 2nd July for me!!!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi Mick1963.

Any possibility of posting some photos of your new car?

Have an IRR on order myself, albeit an R-Sport, but love seeing variants of the F-Pace in that colour.
I'm sure other forum members would also appreciate this.

Regards,
MikeyT

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Photo outside in dull cloudy conditions

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ariel photo

Attachments

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
photo as requested

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Looks really lovely! . . . nice to see sensible wheel rims too! Interested in setting up a factory visit/collection, interested to know cost, who paid (dealer?)

. . . intrigued, how'd you get the aerial pic?.... your own personal drone? :eek:

·
Registered
26 Posts

Beautiful

Locked down my R-Sport order last Friday with IRR after months of deliberating Ammonite, Rhodium Silver and Sapphire Blue.

Real difficult decision but convinced I chose correctly (for me anyway...!!).

MikeyT

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Saw every colour today at the factory. I know it's a personal choice but didn't like the gold didn't suit it in my opinion.
Main colour on production line and built were white

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Mick1963 said:
Saw every colour today at the factory. I know it's a personal choice but didn't like the gold didn't suit it in my opinion.
Main colour on production line and built were white
Ammonite my favourite colour hence why I ordered it. Seems to withstand road spray longest. I think for vivid impact had to be IRR but once it's gets dirty it loses that depth of colour. Had black and white cars before, never again...especially Black, bloody nightmare to keep clean. I think the worst colour had to be BRG closely followed by Gold. I'd love the like the BRG but the F-Pace is simply wrong shape too much body and too tall to carry it off. Some great pics of the collection. It's in the pod isn't it?? I know I looked into it for a friend wanting to collect his Disco just after it was built and they wanted a grand. He decided to spend that on options, which I kinda agree with unless the price has plummeted??

·
Registered
98 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I have a short video too but for some reason I cant upload it
Might try again

·
Registered
688 Posts
stick it on youtube and link to that?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Brilliant. You must have been chuffed

·
Registered
168 Posts
This sounds great and very similar to what Mercedes did for me a few years back - I've just tapped Harwoods to see if they can arrange for me as my car build date id 8th July so could end up bringing stuff even further forward

·
Registered
922 Posts
What was that about resisting road spray Carl FRZ ... 2x days of rain and a few deep muddy puddles = very dirty JAGS CAT...

Attachments

·
Registered
68 Posts
How did you organise this? My dealer keeps telling me it's not possible.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.