Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
I was due to pick mine up tomorrow, went to the dealer today and they have picked up a leak while doing the PDI.

It appears my FE got a slight oil leak for the exit pipe of one of the turbo's.

They are waiting on a part from the factory now to fix it. Delivery now delayed to sometime next week.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Day 2 , shown my car to a few mates all serious petrol heads all of them are seriously impressed . Those who have specced 22s have absolutely nothing to worry about . I'm convinced anyone who has ordered one will love it .

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Listen ,I have had a lot of cars and I can honestly say this car has exceeded expectations ...the engine is super smooth ...took brother in law out in it .whos just had an m series bmw and he thought it was the petrol ....cause of power / smoothness etc ......

Thought gesture tailgate and activity key was playing up but then learned I was not using them correctly ....they now work spot on every time :cool:
This car turns heads :D can you believe we actually had a group of hill walkers filming us as we drove home the other day (we live on a mountain) ...you can't even go shopping with out one person or another commenting on how good the car looks etc... :D ...
I can guarantee you will not be disappointed with your decision to buy a FE...
And I can honestly say you won't be disappointed with the performance of the 3.0d engine

7 days driving and still buzzing :eek: :shock: :cool: :lol:

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Good to hear! What about the interior? That is one of the reasons for going for the FE for me.

I've had the 3d XF and loved the performance of that so know I won't be disappointed!

I just wish I could get to see one in the flesh!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Habxxx said:
Good to hear! What about the interior? That is one of the reasons for going for the FE for me.

I've had the 3d XF and loved the performance of that so know I won't be disappointed!

I just wish I could get to see one in the flesh!
If you are in the midlands your more than welcome to come and have a look at mine.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.