Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good one, hope it sells to keep up the hype. The seller is suggesting 2nd quarter of 2017 for new orders. Don't think so. My local dealer it's July, there are lots of build slots still available. Don't think they are selling quite as quick as they would have us believe. :|

·
Registered
473 Posts
AlSnr said:
Good one, hope it sells to keep up the hype. The seller is suggesting 2nd quarter of 2017 for new orders. Don't think so. My local dealer it's July, there are lots of build slots still available. Don't think they are selling quite as quick as they would have us believe. :|
ALSnr I think you dealer is telling porkies, ordered now you are likely on a 2017 delivery I ordered September 2015 and I expect my car late July and that is after lots of escalation to pull it in from September, 2ltr diesels are coming through earlier than the v6's.

Your dealer was probably quoting July 2017 :D

·
Registered
117 Posts
No, short delivers available, my local dealer has 14 build slots still available. Had a test drive yesterday, agreed price on PX, can take delivery July 2016 onwards. Did wonder wether to go for 1st sept 66 plate. Only exception is 3litre petrol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts